Woodburning Projects and Patterns for Beginners
(To request an signed copy, please use the comment box at checkout or email me.) Woodburning Projects and Patterns for Beginners (Fox Chapel Publishing) Introduction to Basic Techniques, Tools, and Safety for First-Timers, with Step-by-Step Instructions and Full-Size Templates
The ultimate beginner-friendly guide to pyrography!
- Complete introduction to and overview of the hobby of woodburning, intended for absolute beginners
- Basic techniques for burning even lines, shading, black backgrounds, stippling, and more
- Step-by-step projects, with patterns included, for a variety of materials—from signs and boxes to frames, ornaments, and coasters
- Beginner-friendly advice on the different tools, supplies, and safety precautions involved in the art of woodburning
- Troubleshooting help, with directions for how to avoid and fix mistakes
Woodburning Projects and Patterns for Beginners is the perfect place to start your new favorite hobby!
Featuring a complete overview and introduction to woodburning, this book will help you understand the tools, supplies, and safety precautions involved in this unique art. Learn the basic techniques—such as burning even lines, shading, stippling—and then complete step-by-step projects for frames, boxes, ornaments, coasters, and more!
Also provided are full-size patterns, helpful information about how to avoid and fix mistakes, as well as how to seal and finish your projects.
Author Minisa Robinson also penned the popular Woodburning Realistic Animals. Minisa is an extremely talented pyrography artist who has contributed to Woodcarving Illustrated and Pyrography Magazine.
Woodburning Projects and Patterns for Beginners is your essential handbook for getting started in your new favorite hobby—woodburning!