• Choose from the below-listed wood sizes and price points.
• A down-payment of 50% must be received before the artist will begin the burning.
• Once the down-payment is received, you will be added to Minisa's commissioned burning schedule. See below re: lead times.
• The rest of payment must be received before the burning will be shipped.
• Lead times vary depending on the demand on Minisa's time and also the time of the year. Typical lead time is 3-4 weeks until shipping, but can be anywhere from 2-8 weeks.
• Rush orders will be charged an extra 25%.
• All burnings will be sealed with protective clear-coatings and ready to hang. Custom framing may be requested for an additional fee.
• High quality photos are required for a custom woodburning. Unfortunately blurry photos will result in a low-quality woodburning artwork.
Sizes and Pricing
(Plus $10 shipping & handling)
(Plus $15 shipping & handling)
(Plus $20 shipping & handling)
(Plus $30 shipping & handling)
(Plus $50 shipping & handling)
About Custom Orders
When purchasing a custom woodburning you are commissioning Minisa Robinson to create for you an original piece of artwork. These burnings are one-of-a-kind and burned by hand by Minisa Robinson.
To Place a Custom Order:
Please contact me directly to place an order or if you have any questions. I'd be happy to walk you through the process. Thank you!
Please note: Due to their natural irregularity, basswood ovals and planks are approximate sizes.